K40.se is a very popular for user who are going to buy a K40 laser, or already bought one.
We are missing out on some of the work with the setup and we thought buying a K40 from scratch, testing it, installing it for the first time, fix all issues and after that upgrade it to 100% perfection was a fun idea to document.
We have ordered a K40 and got it delivered Dec. 9th.
Do you have suggestions what you want to see in the articles? let us know in the comments below!
– Install a 24V extra power supply
– Convert the digital panel to analog with upgraded potentiometer
– Install a mA-meter
– Install a EMI-filter
– Smoke and leak test of the stock exhaust
– Install new optics
– Lower the stock bed
– Upgrading the power supply to HY-T50
– Upgrade the water cooling
– Sealing the machine for optimized exhaust
– Upgrade and fix the exhaust
– Upgrading the controller board
– Upgrading the gantry
By law we have to mention that this article series is sponsored by Hawklaser.com with upgrade parts and the articles can contain affiliate links which help us filling the fridge with Pepsi for long nights of writing!